Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Deep Thoughts ~

I suppose many people go through their life contemplating things. Things that will enrich their lives, possible regrets one might have, and things they wish they could change. Their have been books written on how to find "your purpose" in life and how to understand why people do and say the things they do.

My point I suppose is that I have been wondering around over the years trying to figure out what I am supposed to do with this wonderful life God has given me. I always kind of thought that I was meant to do something great. I don't know if it was "history books" great or just affect someone's life in a "great" way. I have always had big dreams but I have never had the self confidence to believe I could pull those big dreams off. Not to mention I had given people plenty of other reasons to think I was crazy, why did I need to give them more!!

A couple of days ago something huge happened in my life. I am not ready to share it with the world quite yet, but I can tell you this much.... My life will never be the same. God has opened up a door for me that is so wide and deep that I have not yet had time to wrap my brain around it. I am so grateful for the opportunity that is before me that I can barely sleep at night. Okay, okay, since I am not telling you my BIG secret I will stop tantalizing you.

For those of you who read this blab I blab, I am grateful that you are going to be on this journey with me. There are times I will probably need your advice and most of all your humor!

Have a great day... More to come I promise!!!

3 comments:

Macey Moments said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad to hear from you! How are you? I missed you at they psycho reunion!!

Thanks for saying hello.. I am so excited.

Minnie said...

I WAN TOT KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!! The anticipation is KILLING me!!!!!! Give it up, already, Yo!

Macey Moments said...

Listen Homie~ I have a tiny little brain and this is a huge thing to wrap it around!!!

Now just be patient!!!